~SA:ChristmasBattleParty~ ~SA:ChristmasBattleParty~

wow

OMFG, you seriously animated 18 minutes of well drawn/animated animation in 4 days? How is that possible? Anyways, good job. Bought SSFL a couple days ago, and am excited for it to come. But seriously, you have to be the fasted animator I've seen, Jeez.

SpikeVallentine responds:

Part of it is cause it's speed anim, and...the most part is there's a lot of talking.......... a lot...so much i had to take some scenes out and they are now in the deleted scnes! Thank you for your appreciatio and support!

ACML III: Bliss ACML III: Bliss

That was amazing.

That was so great. You all have a lot of talent. This deserves a better score, but keep up the good work.

Pianist on the Way Pianist on the Way

Woah...

That was so good. What was this animated in? I assume it wasnt flash since it appears to be a video imported into flash, but nevertheless, the animation and drawings are great. Very, very professional.

Giraffe Attack Giraffe Attack

Bug

Good game, but during the walrus fight, on the second half, after a bunch of deaths, the try again screen wouldnt go away, even after pressing space.
Other than that, its a good game.

Where on Earth? Where on Earth?

Great

I loved the idea of this game. Was really clever. I did terribly since I hadn't even heard of several of the places, but managed to get around 90,000 in the end. Fun game, I liked it a lot.

kokodigital responds:

Thank you everybody for the great reviews, we are gladyou all like the game!

Jump ! Jump !

Awesome

I liked this game a lot, havent seen you make a game in a while. My only complaint is that the missiles are really hard to dodge, but the games really addicting. 5/5

Wurmy responds:

fixed the missiles now. and thanks :D

**Moments of Inspiration** **Moments of Inspiration**

so good

I love this song. One of my favorites.

KTRECORDS responds:

Sweet! Keep checkin back for more updates!

-Jason
KTRECORDS

Flying in NES Clouds Flying in NES Clouds

Awesome

I love this song. I love the whole theme in the middle. Fav'd

Ephemeral Forever Ephemeral Forever

Love your music

Love this song and all of your other music is awesome. Really like the mix of techno and rock.