Giraffe Attack Giraffe Attack

Bug

Good game, but during the walrus fight, on the second half, after a bunch of deaths, the try again screen wouldnt go away, even after pressing space.
Other than that, its a good game.

Where on Earth? Where on Earth?

Great

I loved the idea of this game. Was really clever. I did terribly since I hadn't even heard of several of the places, but managed to get around 90,000 in the end. Fun game, I liked it a lot.

kokodigital responds:

Thank you everybody for the great reviews, we are gladyou all like the game!

Jump ! Jump !

Awesome

I liked this game a lot, havent seen you make a game in a while. My only complaint is that the missiles are really hard to dodge, but the games really addicting. 5/5

Wurmy responds:

fixed the missiles now. and thanks :D

Alphabet 2 Alphabet 2

Fun

Its actually pretty addicting. I managed to get 83, helps that Ive memorized the alphabet backwards :P

Morsel Mania! Morsel Mania!

Was this neccessary?

Was it Necessary to resubmit after fixing 1 small bug, so you could score higher in the contest? Game was alright, but resubmitting was a stupid decision.

inversecoma responds:

I wanted to delete the original morsel mania THE DAY i submitted it. Don't get all high and mighty. I am not able to delete the older version due to it winning an award. And it wasn't one small bug, there are an absolute boatload that i fixed. People would never see the fixes if i just edited the older version. Don't get so angry.

OH, and if you think resubmitting is such a crime, why dont you check out another submission to the contest. It's called Descent 2. I really see no problem with resubmitting if the game has major changes in it, which mine do and his both do.

Detonate 2 Detonate 2

Nice game

That was a clever idea actually. Stylish too. I wish I had thought of it first :P
5'd

Dual.Mouse Dual.Mouse

Clever and fun.

Game was clever an fun. Very simple idea, could have maybe had power ups and have more things happen as time goes on. Also you could have made the graphics better, but for how simple it was, it was actually pretty fun.

VirusN responds:

OMG toaster demon reviewed my game!!!!!

Icy Slicy Icy Slicy

Love it

This game is great. Everything is done perfectly. Great graphics, great gameplay and a great idea.

Machete Chamber Machete Chamber

Nice

Nice game, I playeed a few times. Best was 5 prizes. Anyways, I think its funny that the guy a couple comments below said this has no creativity. I think its actually a really clever twist on the dodging games. I really like it.

The Worlds Hardest Game 2 The Worlds Hardest Game 2

Well...

I agree with tomthecool. I think the main reason the first did so well is because of its name, and the fact that people want to beat the "worlds hardest game". The problem is that the games really boring, and is honestly the most basic game you can possibly game. Anybody can make a game thats really hard. In 30 minutes I could make a game thats just as hard as this one, and probably more fun. I just found this game really boring, and was just a way to squeeze more out of an old idea.

Snubby responds:

This is an improvement on the first game, with 50 brand new levels. And no, not everybody can make a game that is this hard. This game took months of production, and I worked hours every single day on it. In now way was it easy to make - it's just the first game but 10x better.

anyway wtf man we are supposed to be friends. jeez.