~SA:ChristmasBattleParty~ ~SA:ChristmasBattleParty~

wow

OMFG, you seriously animated 18 minutes of well drawn/animated animation in 4 days? How is that possible? Anyways, good job. Bought SSFL a couple days ago, and am excited for it to come. But seriously, you have to be the fasted animator I've seen, Jeez.

SpikeVallentine responds:

Part of it is cause it's speed anim, and...the most part is there's a lot of talking.......... a lot...so much i had to take some scenes out and they are now in the deleted scnes! Thank you for your appreciatio and support!

ACML III: Bliss ACML III: Bliss

That was amazing.

That was so great. You all have a lot of talent. This deserves a better score, but keep up the good work.

Pianist on the Way Pianist on the Way

Woah...

That was so good. What was this animated in? I assume it wasnt flash since it appears to be a video imported into flash, but nevertheless, the animation and drawings are great. Very, very professional.

Life Through Art Life Through Art

well

Well, the animation wasn't too great, but good job getting the 450,000th submission.

Larvae Larvae

That was crazy

That was so good. I wish I could draw that well. :P
10/10

Animation Challenge Wk1-3 Animation Challenge Wk1-3

Nice

Nice. Some of the animations were really good. Both of ChillyPhilly's animations were REALLY good.
Votes:

Hah, Chilly was a crazy muthafuckaaaa :D

thank you.

Bittersweet Symphony: SE Bittersweet Symphony: SE

Nice but,,,

Nice, but if your only making small changes, why not either edit the old swf, or delete the old one before resubmitting. Its kind of stupid to have to versions that are almost identical on here.

Tarienn responds:

It wont let you delete the old one. Remember?

[fishes] [fishes]

That was pretty awesome

Really nice. Love your animations, they're so unique. Definitely looks like something that'd be shown at a film festive or something btw.
-Kyle

Boulevard of Broken Songs Boulevard of Broken Songs

oh man...

My part is so embarressing, I made it ages ago. Anyways, the collabs good. Im AMAZED it finally got done.
-Kyle

Freezepop's JEM! Freezepop's JEM!

Best movie ever

I love this. Very nice dancing I may say as well. Best flash ever created = 10/10